The "Sternbrau" is located right in the middle of the Old City of Salzburg, next to the world-famous Getreidegasse and Mozart's birthplace. Since 1542, the "Sternbrau" step by step has become the biggest and most popular traditional beer inn of Salzburg.
This restaurant is subjected to a demanding evaluation process and is honoured as "Preferred Salzburg Beer Culture Establishment".
- Austrian cuisine
- Glutenfree, lactosefree and vegetarian meals
- Breakfast in the SternLounge (9 am-11.30 am)
- Salzburg Tapas only in the SternLounge
- Self-service area Stern-Stöckl of the beer garden
Dining Spaces and Group Information
- 11 rooms
- Seats per room: Bürgersaal 97/Braumeisterstube 87/SternLounge 76/SternZeit 71/Festungssaal 64/Bierstube 38/SternGalerie 120/Turmstube 12/Jedermannstube 52/Jagdstube 18
- Seats outside: Arkadengarten 416/SternLounge Schanigarten 50/Stern-Biergarten 225 (Self-service)
- Groups welcome up to 250 persons
- Children welcome
- Barrierfree (nine out of eleven rooms are barrierfree, only the Festungsaal and the Turmstube on the first floor are accessible via a small staircase)
- Dogs allowed