Internationale Ostertanztage - Easter Dance Days
24. – 29.03.2018
Every year during Holy Week, Salzburg Easter Dance Days as well as the festival per.form>d<ance take center stage. Both events unite dance, folklore, physical skill and awareness, fitness, performance and theater on an internationally acclaimed level.
Joy of Movement
During Easter Dance Days, numerous workshops are offered that are led by internationally renowned teachers. During them, you will personally be able to discover the joy of movement for yourself. The program encompasses courses for young and old, for people with and without disabilities, as well as workshops for beginners and also those with more experience.
24. & 25.03.2018
- MZAMO NONDLWANA (South Africa) Afrofusion
- GUEMGUEM (Algeria) Djembe afrikanischer Tanz alle Levels
- DELISSIA CLEONA DECRUZ (Singapur) Shakti Tanz
- ROXANA JAFFÉ AFROBRASIL (Brazil) alle Levels & Adamare
- LISA SCHULZE LE BONBOND (Germany) Movement Sculptures und Bewegungsimprovisation
- ESTEFANIA DONDI AGUILAR (Costa Rica) Mixshift contemporary dance & improvisation, construction und deconstruction of movement
- ALEXANDROS ANASTASIADES (Greece) Organic acrobatics
- MANUELA CALLEJA (Spain) Contactimprovisation - Playing to learn
26. - 29. 03.2018
- JASMIN RITUPER (Salzburg) Burlesque & Afrofusion Groove
- ALEXANDER WENGLER (Salzburg) Locking & Popping
- ALBERTO CISSELLO (Italy) no Style - no level contemporary dance and Hip-Hop
- ROXANA JAFFÉ (Brazil) brasil. ritual dance
- WOLF JUNGER, MANUELA CALLEJA & YALI RIVLIN Workshops for people with and without disabilities
- CHIANG-MEI WANG (Taiwan) Contemporary dance for all
- Akademiestr. 21, 5020 Salzburg
- more Information...