Mozartcup - International Synchronized Skating Competition Salzburg
International Synchronized Skating Competition at Eisarena Salzburg
The annual Mozartcup is one of the biggest figure skating competitions in the world – and it’s getting bigger every year! Synchronized skating is the youngest discipline in figure skating. Up to 16 skaters show formations like lines, sircles and wheels and spectacular lifts on skates.
The highest difficulties will be shown and the competition is tough. With all the athletes the atmosphere in and around the rink is amazing. A lot of fans and families are also coming to watch the competitions, this year there will be Teams from all over Europe, the US, Canada and Australia.
Salzburg is a very popular destination for Synchronized skaters and hast he perfect scenery for this big event.
- 3:15 pm Opening
- 4:15 pm Free Dance Basic Novice with Mini Mozart
- 5 pm Short program of the juniors
- 7:20 pm Short program of the seniors with Sweet Mozart
- 4 pm Free Dance of the Youth (Advanced Novices)
- 5:15 pm Free Dance of the Juniors
- 7:40 to 10 pm hours Freestyle for seniors with Sweet Mozart
- From 1:30 to 5.30 pm Amadécup amateur sports competition