On Meridian to Salzburg
Meridian trains operated by Bayerische Oberlandbahn GmbH run hourly from Munich to Salzburg Main Station. The trip from Munich to Salzburg City via Rosenheim, Traunstein and Freilassing takes just under two hours.
- At their Webshop 24/7 (german)
- From customer service centers as well as Meridian ticket partners during regular office hours
- At the station using Meridian ticket machines (including Salzburg Main Station)
Meridian offers the following services:
- Ticket sales on the train
- Accessible facilities in compliance with TSI-PRM
- Additional customer guarantees in the event of delays
- Attendants on 100% of trains
- Connections displayed in real-time via monitors on the train
- Seat reservations possible
- bicycles and dogs may be transported for an additional fare. Please note the following details (german).