The most important card for your visit in Salzburg
Salzburg Card is your key to the city of Salzburg: it provides free admission to Salzburg's museums, free use of the Fortress funicular, the Untersberg cableway, Salzach ship service (tour 1) and public transport. Salzburg Card holders can also take advantage of a number of discounts on concerts, theater performances or Excursions to destinations in the Salzburg vicinity.
The Salzburg Card advantages at a single glance:
- free, single admission to all of the city's attractions
- free use of public transport
- bus lines 1 - 14
- bus lines "Fa. Albus": Citybus A, lines 20-28, 31, 34, 35, 151
- Postbus lines 32, 180 to Großgmain, 170 to Rif/Taxach
- Lokalbahn / S1 to Acharting
- attractive discounts for cultural events
- reduced prices at a number of excursion destinations
The Salzburg Card is available online or at your hotel's reception desk, at all tourist information offices in and around the city at ticket offices, at the airport. For more information contact email@example.com or call +43662 88987-0.