Festival Halls - Guided Tours
The daily tours through the Large Festival Hall, the House for Mozart and the Summer Riding School, you are given an insight into the exciting world of art, theatre, and the world famous Salzburg Festival.
If you ever wanted to get a look behind the curtains of the Salzburg Festival, you get the best chance with these daily tours. Apart from the three Festival Houses, you see the foyers and auditorium. Please note that due to setup and performances, not all rooms are open to public every day.
- Meeting point: Festival shop (column with mask, iron gate)
- Tickets are sold at the Festival 15 minutes prior to the tour
- Duration of the tour: approx. 50 minutes, in German and English language
- Inlcuded in Salzburg Card
- Handicapped persons: no handicapped accessible facilities, specialized tour on request firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dogs not allowed (except assistance dogs)