Salzburg Card - Terms & Conditions
Mode of operation and conditions for using the electronic access system:
- The card's period of validity will begin as soon as the card is used.
- Each service is deducted by inserting the chip card in the reading device.
- Please keep your chip card handy since it will serve as your ticket for public transportation.
- The card is only valid if completely filled out. It is not transferable.
- Lost cards will not be replaced.
- Also no reimbursement if Sights or other service facilities are closed.
- No reimbursement for bits/services not used within the period of validity.
"The customer shall not be entitled to claim any compensation whatsoever from the contractual partners of the Salzburg Tourist Office for a temporary partial or complete breakdown of the electronic system which shall be without prejudice to the customer’s entitlement to all of the services provided under the terms and conditions of use, which in such case can be fully utilized without the support of the electronic system.”
Information disclosure per PTD
Organizer: TSG Tourismus Salzburg GmbH, Auerspergstrasse 6, 5020 Salzburg, registration no. 1999/0008 in the Register of Organizers maintained by the Ministry of Digital and Economic Affairs.
In compliance with the Package Travel Directive (PTD), customer money paid towards package travel organized by operator TSG Tourismus Salzburg GmbH is protected as follows: The guarantor is the Municipality of Salzburg (“Stadtgemeinde Salzburg”) – per resolution passed by the Municipal Council on 3.2.1999 and 13.9.2000 (unrestricted risk coverage).
All claims must be filed with the liquidator (KKTB Kongress, Kurhaus & Tourismusbetriebe der Stadt Salzburg, Auerspergstraße 2, 5020 Salzburg; Tel: 0662 88987 454, Fax: 0662 88987 435) within 8 weeks of insolvency, otherwise they will be forfeited.