Salzburg Card - Terms & Conditions
Mode of operation and conditions for using the electronic access system:
- The card's period of validity will begin as soon as the card is used.
- Each service is deducted by inserting the chip card in the reading device.
- Please keep your chip card handy since it will serve as your ticket for public transportation.
- The card is only valid if completely filled out. It is not transferable.
- Lost cards will not be replaced.
- Also no reimbursement if Sights or other service facilities are closed.
- No reimbursement for bits/services not used within the period of validity.
"The customer shall not be entitled to claim any compensation whatsoever from the contractual partners of the Salzburg Tourist Office for a temporary partial or complete breakdown of the electronic system which shall be without prejudice to the customer’s entitlement to all of the services provided under the terms and conditions of use, which in such case can be fully utilized without the support of the electronic system.” Warranty provided by the Capital City of Salzburg pursuant to § 6 of the Travel Agency Coverage Regulations, as amended on January 15, 1998, adopted by resolution of the City Council on September 13, 2000.
Information pursuant to § 7 (1) and (5) RSV
Organizer: TSG Tourismus Salzburg GmbH, Auerspergstrasse 6, 5020 Salzburg, registration no. 1999/0008 in the Register of Organizers maintained by the Ministry of Family Affairs.
Pursuant to the Travel Agency Coverage Regulations (RSV) customer funds for package tours organized by TSG Tourismus Salzburg GmbH are covered under the following terms and conditions:
No down-payments accepted. The full price shall be paid 20 days prior to the date of departure. Travel documents (booking confirmation) will be issued upon booking. The City of Salzburg is the guarantor – City Council resolution dated 1999-02-03 and 2000-09-13 (irrevocable, abstract guarantee).
All claims must be filed with the liquidator (KKTB Kongress, Kurhaus & Tourismusbetriebe der Stadt Salzburg, Auerspergstraße 2, 5020 Salzburg; Tel: 0662 88987 454, Fax: 0662 88987 435) within 8 weeks of insolvency, otherwise they will be forfeited.