Bus Company ÖBB Postbus - line traffic to the surrounding towns
Public bus transportation to surrounding communities is provided by Postbus. Central stopping points in Salzburg City include Salzburg Main Station as well as Mirabellplatz Square.
- Online timetable information
- Timetable- and ticket information by phone: +435 1717 (ÖBB Call Center) or +43662 632900 (Salzburg Transit Authority, 24-hour hotline)
- directly from the bus driver
- at advance ticket-sale locations as well as from ticket machines
- online tickets
- with your mobile device using the ÖBB App
With the Salzburg Card, you can use the following Postbus lines/stages free of charge:
- No. 130 Salzburg – Eugendorf zone and return
- No. 131 Salzburg – Eugendorf zone and return
- No. 140 Salzburg – Eugendorf zone and return
- No. 170 Salzburg – Rif/Taxach zone and return
- No. 180 Salzburg – Grossgmain (“Staatsgrenze” stop, at the German border) and return
- Salzburg core zone: all Salzburg Transit Authority (SVV) regional bus lines
- bicycles are permitted for an additional charge, if space is available
- Dogs must be kept muzzled and on a leash, and pay the minimum fare. Assistance dogs are not charged.
- Lost & Found
- The majority of Postbus buses are handicapped-accessible (low-entry buses with folding ramps, buses with hoists). Barrier-free buses may be ordered in advance by phoning 0810 222 333 7 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Customer Service, Andreas-Hoferstraße 9, 5020 Salzburg, Tel: 0810 222333 (local call rate from anywhere in Austria), E-Mail: email@example.com, from abroad: +43 1 71101