Shuttle (bus number 18) to the historic district
In July and August 2019, as a day-visitor with valid bus ticket for the Altstadt-Shuttle you get to park for free on the car park of the exhibition grounds. Take the Altstadt-Shuttle for a direct 13 minutes ride into the historic district – and back!
- July + August, every day
- Altstadt-Shuttle runs from 9 am to 6.30 pm (last departure from Hanuschplatz) every 15 minutes
- in 13 minutes from the exhibition center into the historic district, nonstop
- Easy orientation: exit point = entry point
- Altstadt-Shuttle Ticket: € 3 adults € 2 children (6-15 years); available from the ticket attendant*
- Free parking at the P+R Messe ONLY in combination with the Altstadt-Shuttle ticket; Pick up the exit ticket from the ticket attendant before you take the bus.
How to obtain your ticket
- Pull your parking ticket as you enter
- Collect your exit ticket as well as the special Altstadt-Shuttle ticket from the ticket attendant*
- Guests with SalzburgCard or SalzburgerLand Card pay nothing. Simply present the valid ticket to the ticket attendant* and they will issue you an exit ticket.
* 8.45 am – 5 pm next to the “Messe” bus stop by the car park. The stand is located on the main street in front of the parking garage P2. In the absence of a ticket attendant, you will need to buy a P+R Combo ticket for € 15.
- No. 18 "Altstadt-Shuttle" nonstop to the city center, every 15 minutes, from 9 am-6.30 pm (last departure from citycenter)
After 6.30 pm you will have to take the Number One or Number Eight trolley bus as far as the stop for Park & Ride Messe. In that case, you will need a separate ticket which you will be able to obtain from the bus driver.